Thursday, December 6, 2007

6-Dec-2007

I' m really sorry that I've not updated the blog for a long long time. I'm so busy in November, because I got some many projects and presentations....=[

Here comes to the review of the training.
In the past couple of lessons, we focused on the doubles tactics.
We had some very basic strokes like forehand, backhand and some powerful shots.

Tommy and Oscar showed full attandance in my training session.
Tommy showed some improvement but he's still not that consistent.
Oscar improved a lot and he became a better player.

We had a double tactic.
I tought them some return and volleys in the doubles tactic.
Some learnt the intercepting of the return shots.
Boys' net game were still awful, only Oscar showed better volleys.

We had singles today.
I played against Oscar, while Tommy played against Ivan.

Oscar was great, he showed a good player in the game: powerful and stable serve. I had to play very tough to beat him. Oscar improved a lot!! He becomes more powerful and consistent.
I bet, he would be our top players in next few years!

We would bring the kids to watch the JB Group Classic 2008 on 2nd of January (Wednesday). It would be a good chance for them to learn and see the professional Ladies players lively.
We are now preparing for the Finneran Cup, Raymond, How do the old boys prepare? I know Covan would come back and help the old boys, it would be a very tough match.
Next, probably we would have one more friendly match in the December, the christmas holiday, play against the POLY-U. I would try my best to organize the friendly match.

Good luck for your examination, boys!

No comments: