Thursday, September 4, 2008

29-Aug-2008 (Friday Practice)

I'm sorry for uploading the entry too late.

We had the practice today before the friendly match of Poly U.

Tommy, Nicholas, Aaron, Ivan and Louvre.

We had the very normal warm up and them some more basic drills.
Forehand and Backhand baseline.

Double tactic practice again.
Boys did well.

We didn't do much concentrated drills as they have matches tonight.
Sorry for the poor content as I forgot some...

I would like to express some of my feeling of the friendly match.
As Kane and Joseph will agree with me, our boys did a great job.
The Poly U team players all agreed that our players are very good and tough players, especially Tony Chow in both single and doubles.
Oscar and Long Long were good pairs
Sam felt that Barry improved a lot and played like Federer.
All in all, I bet wahyan had beat Poly U.

However, there are some improvement of our boys.
Ernest and I agree that the attitude of some kids were not good, perhaps really bad attitude while they are leading the game.
Learning tennis is not only the drill and the tactics, but also the attitude and how you behave. In wahyan and perhaps in the tennis team, we are here to learn how to be an all-around boy in any aspects.

No comments: